Just what is content creation?
You are reading content right this moment. It was created by me with you in mind. You want to know more about content creation because you want to work online. Here are some other things I think about you:
- You have a degree in English, Journalism, Communications or even, Creative Writing.
- Or maybe, you don’t have a degree, but you do know what you’re capable of and you can write.
- You are a thorough and responsible researcher.
- You know WordPress.
- You easily handle all forms of media and know how to insert them into your posts.
- You are a master at social media.
- You can edit.
A super simple definition of content creation: the writing, visuals and interactive devices created for a website, or a blog, or a social media account.
Want to know more?
Check out The 5 Skills You Need to Become a Successful Content Writer by Sherry Gray (Entrepreneur, July 2015). In this very quick read, Ms. Gray talks about what it takes to make it in the field.